StatCounter

Thursday 26 April 2012

No I Won't

Labour's former attack dog and now Campaign chief, Tom Watson, has said in an interview on LBC that:
"For once, I’m being totally candid with you. I’m saying to you, those Labour voters that are thinking of going to vote for Boris Johnson, hold your nose, vote for Ken, because that’s the way that you will help Labour. Let me also say, that having worked with Ken Livingstone, looking at his interview in The Guardian this morning, he has a beautiful dog. He’s got a Labrador. I shouldn’t say this, but there is an American maxim that when a politician is in trouble, get him a dog."
Leaving aside the admission that he is not normally "totally candid", this Jewish voter will not 'hold my nose' and vote Ken, the smell emanating from the Ken Livingstone is far too strong for this Jewish voter and I will ensure that as many voters, Jewish and otherwise, know what the various smells coming from the Ken Livingstone campaign are.

No comments: